Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Court results

I fear that sometimes I say too much about my foster children and their case specifics. This post will be rather generic.

Court was today at 2:00. At just after 3:00, Pumpkin's guardian ad litem came over to meet her. We had spoken on the phone prior to court but she wanted to meet Pumpkin in person.

All things at court went as I expected they would. Two individuals came forward that are willing to care for Pumpkin in the time that she cannot be at home. Both should pass their home studies without question. However, I have no idea if or when Pumpkin will be leaving our home.

In the meantime, I believe that her mom is going to get me some of her things. Visits are going to start officially. And I will be given what I need to get Pumpkin in school and in the therapies that she needs.

2 comments:

MamaFoster said...

typical court, i hope you get lots of answers soon :)

jendoop said...

Whew! Glad to hear things are working out for her and you.