Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Going home tomorrow???

Today's stay wasn't too bad. I was smart and wore long sleeves and long pants. (Why oh why do they keep hospitals so gosh darn cold?!) I spent a great deal of time playing on the iPad. I'm hooked. It's pretty cool. Pumpkin's neurologist says we should be able to go home tomorrow morning. I haven't seen any more seizure activity. She seems to be doing better. And, equally as important, the rest of my family is surviving without me. I requested that a social worker from our agency come relieve me this evening. I got to run home, take a shower and hug the rest of my kids. I will be glad to pack up in the morning though as soon as we get the OK. Hospitals don't make me uncomfortable like they do some people. But I prefer home sweet home for sure!

2 comments:

Sunday Koffron Please Stand Up said...

I am glad she seems to be doong better.

jendoop said...

I'm glad she is doing better, that all seems to be going well at home, and that you aren't bored out of your mind. Lots of blessings in a difficult situation.