Saturday, June 25, 2011

Unexpected per diem check

Apparently when I filled out the second round of daily logs for Pumpkin, CPS realized that she is indeed "specialized" and not "moderate". They didn't bother to tell anyone at our agency about the level change right away. But at least she is now labeled in the system appropriately. This should help ensure that she receives an appropriate level of care should she need to leave our home at any time.

I didn't hold my breath when my agency said we'd receive some back pay (per diam) because of the communication delay between CPS and our agency. We're not in this for the money.

However, I was happy to receive a check in the mail just now. It will certainly help offset some of the extra expenses our two new cherubs have incurred.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Woo hoo! So glad you got paid!

MamaFoster said...

finally & good :)