Friday, August 12, 2011

Still on vacation

I'm having fun. Just spent the last three days with Mr. Amazing's family. We're going to relax this weekend and then take in the BEST state fair in the US!

Then I will anxiously race back home to the three cherubs I'm really starting to miss. Granted...I don't miss the diaper changes. But I am missing the hugs and kisses.

There will be a whirlwind of activity when I get back. School registration, doctor appointments, therapies, orthodontist appointment, court with Pumpkin and more. I'm hoping I can stay rested enough as vacation winds down so that I've got enough energy to tackle everything when I get back.

Oh yeah....and there's that whole cross-country potential move looming in the background. Never a dull moment I say.

1 comment:

MamaFoster said...

relax...life will hit soon enough :)