Monday, September 12, 2011

A little gossip

I just got a phone call from the pediatrician we use. It seems that Pumpkin is there in the waiting room with her mom right now. The doctor wasn't sure why as they hadn't been seen yet. However, I guess Pumpkin was crying. I guess Mom was pinching Pumpkin in an attempt to get her to stop crying.

The doctor wanted to fast-track her call to CPS. She wanted to know Pumpkin's case worker and called me for the number. I encouraged her to call the hotline number as well.

I have no idea how this is going to shake out. They could simply talk to Mom and tell her not to pinch Pumpkin.

Or...I will get a call asking if we would be willing to take Pumpkin back into our home.

3 comments:

Sunday said...

OMG!!!!!! This is not good. poor Pumkin!

MamaFoster said...

my guess is the will talk to her. i would be shocked if they did more.

i hope someone sees it and freaks out on her for being a jerk

jendoop said...

Wow! That shows how much the doctor respects you. Take it as a huge pat on the back.

And yes, they'll probably just talk to her. Unless there is obvious signs of other abuse.