Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Elbow

Some you might remember my nickname story.

Well...after that little episode Dude thought that talking about his penis would be a fun thing to do. He seemed to really enjoy the word quite a bit. He especially liked to tell me all about it every time I changed his diaper.

I tried to do the "right" thing at first. "Yes Dude. That is your penis."

But one day I finally got exasperated and pretty much just chewed him out.

"Dude. It's your penis. It's not that big of a deal. Get over it will you?! I mean really. We don't talk about your nose every five minutes. You have feet, hands, shoulders, a tummy and so many more body parts. Honestly, I don't run around yelling 'elbow, elbow, elbow' all day long do I?!"

Now, every time I change his diaper he looks up at me and says, "Elbow!"
(Thankfully he holds up his little elbow at me when he does this.)

He totally cracks me up!

2 comments:

T said...

That was funny and too cute. Thanks for sharing.

Tammy (aka. "Mimi") said...

That's hilarious! :-) Kid's got a good sense of humor!