Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Another fun filled day

In about six hours I will be sitting at the tiny driver's license office with Pumpkin. This tiny office building also just happens to hold the county court room for DHS cases. The waiting room doesn't have enough space for all the people that need to be there. The last time we had court at this location there were at least 12 people standing around outside. Most every chair was filled inside. I can hardly wait. (boy I wish there was a font for sarcasm) There is no privacy when the lawyers come to talk to me. It's horribly uncomfortable.

I really have no idea what is going to happen. I have been led to believe that Pumpkin's case is not going to move towards reunification again. But I don't know if "termination" is going to be discussed yet.

Hopefully I'll get to go into the court room. I'd like to hear what the suits and the judge have to say this time around. I pray they use wisdom and keep Pumpkin safe.

3 comments:

MamaFoster said...

i hope it goes well and pumpkin is kept safe!

Mitzy said...

I pray that court goes in a good direction for Pumpkin.

It must really add to your work as a foster Mom to have to take the children to court!

We don't have to do that where I am, thank goodness, I cannot imagine sitting through court with an infant.

Teresa said...

I use Mama for me and Mommy for their BioMom with our babies. Our 4yr old didn't take to Mama, so he calls me Mommy and I call myself Mommy Teresa to him.

I love following your blog, and I would like to nominate you for the Liebster Blog Award and set a link to your blog on my own. Is that OK?