Friday, February 10, 2012

Feelings

I'm glad
I got an opportunity to parent these children. To show them love. To give them security. To make a difference.

I'm proud
of all the ways our family stretched and grew when these children came. Six kids is a lot of work but having a big family has been pretty awesome!! 

I'm nervous.
Court always makes me nervous.

I'm anxious.
I just wish this was all over with.

I'm angry
at all the friends and family that neglected these precious children to begin with.

I'm disappointed
that Grandma has done nothing to foster a relationship with these kids since they came in to care.

I'm jealous
of Grandma. She gets to raise these kids now and I have to say goodbye.

I'm sad.
I don't want to say goodbye.

4 comments:

One Blessed Mom said...

I can relate. ((hugs)) Thank you for what you've done for these precious children. You made a difference and never forget that.

The Author said...

Praying for you, the kiddos, and your familiy.

Mitzy said...

So many feelings, you have articulated them so well.

Thinking of you and all of the little cherubs.

"Well done, good and faithful servant" Matthew 25:23

noisycolorfullively said...

Oh, big feelings! *sigh* {{hugs}}