Monday, April 2, 2012

Three Scenarios

ONE: Pumpkin and I will go to court Tuesday. The judge won't listen to anyone. Pumpkin will stay in Care.


TWO: Pumpkin and I will go to court Tuesday. The judge will carefully listen to CPS, Pumpkin's GAL, CASA and others. Pumpkin will be placed into the loving care of her aunt and uncle. I will have to race home and pack everything and she will leave immediately for a destination 13 hours away.


THREE: Pumpkin and I will go to court Tuesday. Pumpkin's aunt and uncle will be awarded custody. But for reasons that I haven't bothered to dream up yet (but very possible reasons nonetheless), Pumpkin will make the transfer to her aunt and uncle's later this week. CPS will pick that day. The State will also be buying me a plane ticket so I can help care for Pumpkin during the transition.

My week could become very, very interesting indeed!

1 comment:

Mama P said...

I can't wait to hear the verdict tonight!!! I hope whatever it is is the easiest/best for Pumpkin.