Thursday, June 21, 2012

Another interview

I just got a text from Rainbow. Dude and Dolly will be getting picked up tomorrow at 8:30AM for another interview. She didn't know with who though.

I'm not going to prep the kids at all. I'm just going to let it happen.

The kids are so incredibly confused. They don't understand all the extra stress in the house. They don't understand why their stuff got packed yesterday. They don't understand why they then got to stay.

In their reality - moving from home to home was completely normal until they moved in with us a year ago. In fact, all of this coinciding with a traumaversary just makes it more complicated.

I would love to ask them what they meant by the "pow-pows". I would love to know if the kids meant us. Or if they meant their first family. I would love to quiz them and find out what they said on Monday night.

But anything I ask them will just make it messier. So I'm saying nothing.

I'm out of tears. I'm a stressed out disaster. It's to the point that I just want an ending. Any ending. I mean...of course I want the good ending where the kids get to stay with me forever. But right now, as crummy as I feel from all the stress...I just want it over almost as bad.

I've been put in the same place every bio family has been in that got their kids pulled. "They" think I'm an abuser. It's not a good feeling at all.

3 comments:

Mie said...

I missed this whole piece - it's like all of these posts didn't come through to my reader and all of your others did. This is crazy! I'll be praying for you.

Carrie said...

I'm so sorry you're going through all of this. My thoughts are with you and your babies. This is so unfair, what a nightmare.

openarmsopenheart said...

Praying for you Cherub Mamma.