Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The importance of punctuation

I'll admit it...one of my favorite things to do is check the stats for my blog. I like to see how many hits I get each day. I like to see where my readers are coming from. And, of course, I love to see it when I get a new "follower".

I also check the google keywords people used to find me.

I had to laugh this morning about the importance of punctuation as this is a string of keywords that sent people to ME:
help i want to be a sister wife but i'm afraid

I couldn't figure out how THAT was linked to ME
So I googled it myself.

Turns out a comma is a pretty important thing in MY world.
I'm a daughter, sister, wife, mother and so much more. I just happen to also be a mother to foster children. This is our story.

3 comments:

Meg0422 said...

So does that mean you're a sister wife too?!? LOL

Mie said...

that's awesome - it is funny the random things that lead people to my blog.

Foster Mom - R said...

One of my common ones is love should be multiplied which is the opening of the show sister wives LOL.