Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Still waiting

Nobody from CPS seems to want to answer Rainbow's calls so I still don't know if Pumpkin is going to come back to my home or not.

I guess they're in court or something today???

Ms. Agency Director will be back in the office on Friday. I was told she will try to pull some strings at that time.

Our two year fostering anniversary is up this month. We have to reverify our home by the end of the month if we want to keep our fostering license. I have a huge stack of paperwork to do if Pumpkin comes. Or a huge stack of paperwork to throw away if she doesn't.

<< sigh >>

Waiting sucks!

2 comments:

MamaFoster said...

so sad about your two other babies.

hate that they are going to D*********

hate that all the kids were taken 6 weeks ago.

hate that they aren't coming back to your house.

hate that you don't know what is going on with Pumpkin....

sometimes I just hate foster care in general.

Mama P said...

**Sigh**

Absolutely, MamaF.