Wednesday, August 15, 2012

They're here

I picked them up.

Dolly was shy but seems to be fine with the transition.

Dude is PISSED OFF!
The look he gave his bio mom two weeks after removal last June was nothing compared to the glare I got when he saw me this morning. Thankfully he's interacting with TT and Bart without issue.

I now have to go about the chore of unpacking a ton of clothes and toys.

Emotion is high. But something feels right about this. Not completely right because they never should have left to begin with. But I think it will do my heart good to have them in my home again.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

I kept checking your blog for that exact title for a post. So glad for you and them.

Alice said...

So glad they're back-even if they bring more baggage this time. I'm glad you won't have to wonder what happened to them. I've never believed in coincidental timing of events...it kinda seems like they're supposed to be with you! ;0)

MamaFoster said...

Lol dude...what a stinker. I love seeing the fire in our kids that no one can take away. I hope he doesn't make you pay for too long.

Foster Mom - R said...

I believe the glared from the kids are equal to the love they have for us. :) or at least I tell myself that.

CherubMamma said...

FM-R: I LOVE THAT! I'm going to have to hang on that one for awhile because I am definitely getting the cold shoulder.

sheldonanddenise said...

oh my goodness.... ya miss one day in the blog world and your now episodes behind!!! Praising Jesus for this post!!! Prayin' for their hearts and your transition. Did anyone ever tell them why they had to leave your home? Was it communicated that you and the hubs did NOT want them to leave? Prayin' now that God will give the wisdom and words to sooth their little hearts. Blessings, Denise