Saturday, September 29, 2012

Old posts

I used to write a different blog. On that blog I had no problem using real names and posting pictures of my forever kids. I'm not afraid of the big bad internet.  :)

But because we're technically not supposed to talk about fostering in any social media, I decided to needed to make my blog more private. (I had given my blog address to our licensing agency. At first they had NO problem with me doing this.) To be on the safe side after the announcement about social media, I switched things over a couple years ago.

I'm in the process of adding back in my old posts. I'm just going to make them less recognizable. I'm not sure if these are popping up in your feed or not. (It's not my intention for everyone to read them right now.) But if they are, now you know why.

I'm also deleting any comments that use my real name.

I sure wish I could show you pictures of my kids though. 'Cause gee whiz...they're cute!!

1 comment:

sheldonanddenise said...

Me too.... wish I could put a face to the "Cherub"! You're an amazing writer. So helpful to me on this crazy ride called "Foster Care"! Glad to know we're not the only ones disappointed and at times shocked with this messed up system. Blessings, Denise