Saturday, January 5, 2013

Crying

I am doing EVERYTHING in my power to keep things as normal as possible right now. But every single child (and adult) is painfully aware that things could change radically on Monday.

Dude is crying All.The.Time!!! Some of it is because he's easily upset. Some of it is in a hope that he can get another child in trouble. Some of it seems just like a personal release of all the stress he is carrying.

He's whining, grunting and making baby noises constantly.

He's talking less and less and fussing more and more. The regression is huge!!

Oh Dear God -- if they stay in foster care I do NOT know how I will handle it.

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Praying!

Sabrinaandpercy said...

I have been thinking of you all week!

Foster Mom - R said...

You are in my prayers. So are your kiddos. We had a very similar week here and I'm hoping that you guys receive the much needed resolution you deserve. You make it through it because you are a strong amazing Mom.

Mama P said...

Im having a hard time even coming to your blog because Im feeling dysregulated over Dolly and Dude myself. I have no idea why. Im stealing your grief over these kids, lol...sorry.

:( I don't really have anything good to say, either. Im praying, though. Praying that they stay where they belong...

openarmsopenheart said...

Oh, this is Champ through and through at the moment! Poor little buggers.