Tuesday, April 30, 2013

More toothbrush pictures

I've been noticing the toothbrushes all together for several days now. At first I didn't think too much of it. Sunday night was the first night that I totally paid attention. It intrigued me.

So last night I decided to carefully watch the whole process. I also decided to mix it up a bit.

I put my toothbrush off to the "wrong" side.



Then I got the kids started brushing their teeth.

Dolly finished first and reached around her brother to put her brush away. When Dude was finished he reached over to put his toothbrush on the right side of the sink next to his sister's brush. Then he noticed where my toothbrush was. And then he stretched himself up on his tip-toes as far as he could possibly reach to put his toothbrush away.


7 comments:

POWmom01 said...

These toothbrushes are breaking my heart!! I am praying for all of you.

Hope L said...

This is heartbreaking! Prayers for all involved!!

Sharon Doolittle said...

It breaks my heart too. After all, you are the only mother Dude really remembers. He was such a little squirt when you got him and prior to that he had been handed off regularly to relatives and friends.

Mitzy said...

I have never been teary eyed over a pic of toothbrushes before. Thinking about you all.

Carrie said...

^^What they said :'(

Last Mom said...

I didn't understand about your Sweet Girl's hair until I saw that photo! Holy cow, that's a lot of hair for such a tiny girl (or anyone!)

CherubMamma said...

Yeah - her hair is up in a high pony tail and it still reaches past her waist.

If they stay in Care (again) I WILL be saying something to the judge about a haircut!!!!