Sunday, April 21, 2013

Prayer request for Herman

I'm a bit beside myself this morning and I'm going to ask the "internet" for some extra support.

Last night at approximately 6:30PM my 16yo son ran away. It's a long and complicated story but needless to say his behavior surprised the heck out of me. I didn't expect such an extreme response to what we were arguing about. He packed a bag and left our neighborhood. He didn't bring a phone. I have no idea where he went. I have no idea where to look. He's either alone or with people I know nothing about.

I ask for prayers.

I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

KateK said...

Praying that he returns safe sound and soon!!

peaceliving said...

Oh, my! Thank you for sharing...you have been and continue to go through such difficult times right now. I am praying for you and for him.