Friday, May 17, 2013

God is using people everywhere!

God is using people all over the world to help us in this intervention! Donations are coming in from the USA, Canada and even Australia. We are so incredibly blessed!!

I promise I'll get puzzle pictures as soon as I can. We're in the final push of home school and I've been trying to get caught up with my freelancing. Every email I get announcing another donation touches my heart though. I will share progress as soon as I can. The kids are having fun getting things started. I just have to write all all those beautiful names on the backs before they get much further!

God is using so many people to help us! However, the person God is using quite visibly today doesn't even know she's being used to do His work. (insert maniacal laugh here)

If Minnie had never sent Dude and Dolly off to see their new therapist, Miss Mary, they would probably be packed up and gone from my home. But Minnie DID decide that my cherubs need therapy. And Miss Mary does God's will...not CPS's. (insert another maniacal laugh here) When we were in court everyone decided that we need Miss Mary's take on things before we can send the cherubs off to Dallas. And since the cherubs had only seen her three times prior to court, the notes hadn't been submitted just yet. (Miss Mary thinks that Minnie either lied about not having the notes or they did indeed get hung up in the paperwork shuffle getting them from court into Minnie's hands.)

The cherubs saw Miss Mary again tonight. She spoke with them separately. I don't know the details of what they discussed except for the all important one. When they finished up Miss Mary looked at me and said, "I support your efforts to protect these cherubs 100%. CPS doesn't always get what they want."

You see...Minnie contacted Miss Mary shortly after we had court a week ago. Minnie expressed the need to have full therapy notes before we go to court next. Then, in her typical fashion, she told Miss Mary to tell the cherubs that it doesn't matter what they want, they will be going to Dallas.

Praise God Miss Mary doesn't bend to the will of CPS. Miss Mary answers to a much higher power. She is joining all of us in prayer that Minnie will actually DO her job. And, along with that, her therapy notes will highlight the good brought by having the cherubs stay with us.

God is oh so much bigger than this whole mess!

4 comments:

Meg0422 said...

That is awesome! Will her notes include Minnie's insanity? (Maniacal laugh)

I hope you all have a super fantastic weekend!

MamaFoster said...

ummm wow minnie, that is real nice.

yea for the good therapist!!!!!!!!

Sarah said...

Oh the joy of finding such a resource for this newbie foster momma ...

Delighted to meet you this evening. I hope you don't mind if I splash around a bit to get to know you. This looks like a crazy blessed place to be refreshed.

Splashin'
Sarah

www.justsarahdawn.blogspot.com

Karen said...

CherubMamma, my jaw drops at the insanity every time I read your blog. It's time to get CPS kicked to the curb and these babes taken care of. We all know God is in control, and we are all about to see Him work in some special ways. Oh, what a testimony you will have to share--over and over as they grow--with Dude and Dolly.