Monday, May 27, 2013

Putting together the puzzle

We are over half-way to the goal of $5000 in the fundraiser. Thank you ALL from the bottom of my heart!! I covet your prayers. Keep 'em coming. Our lawyer told me she will be submitting the official petition to intervene to all parties this week. I'm praying that this is enough to get Minnie off her duff and doing what it takes to give permanency to my cherubs in a healthy, safe and loving way (ie: with ME!).

It's going to take awhile before I have pictures that match completely up with the amount of donations in. This puzzle is hard!! (It's been a long time since I sat and did a 1000 piece puzzle! The pieces are sooooooo tiny!) On each piece I'm writing the name(s) of people that are supporting us in this legal adventure. As we place each piece I am incredibly grateful for the generosity of people I don't even "know".



1 comment:

5kidswdisabilities.com said...

You have such patience to do such a large puzzle!!!!