Thursday, May 16, 2013

Staffing

I don't think anything is going to happen. It never has in the past.

But I was just informed by Rainbow that Minnie is going to staff the "Tio E situation" with her supervisor.

(The last issue that got staffed was when I found the used drug syringe in the cherubs' suitcase. They told me to throw away the needle that it was taken care of and then they tried to not mention it in court. I don't have a lot of faith in The System to care about this situation either.)

2 comments:

Mie said...

Do you know when this might happen?

CherubMamma said...

Not a clue WHEN it will happen.

Though -- if I had to guess -- a "staffing" is little more than Minnie walking in to her supervisor's office and saying, "Foster Mom says that the kids see their Tio E."

The supervisor will say, "Tell Gma to not let them have contact. Tell Foster Mom that kinship placements have different rules and to get over it."

---- That's what happened last time. :(