Saturday, May 18, 2013

Welcome

From what I can tell, lots and lots of new folks have been making their way over to our little story. I'd like to take a quick moment to say, "howdy y'all".

I don't really talk like that. 

Well...maybe I do talk like that.

But only when I'm being a total dork.

I'm always a total dork.

But dork is a term of endearment in our family.

So, "Howdy y'all. I'm a dork."

Anyway -- since it looks like so many new people are popping over I figured it'd be a good time to post up a Q & A. When it comes to foster parenting things are different in every single part of the country. Even what is normal 10 hours from here (within my same state) is radically different where I live. Maybe parts of this story don't make sense to you because your process is different from mine. Maybe you'd like to know more about one of my cherubs. Maybe you'd like to read a post about how awesome Mr. Amazing truly is.

That said, is there anything anyone would like to know about this case, the intervention, or about our family? I'm not going to give away all our secrets. But if there's something that doesn't quite make sense, feel free to ask away! If you've got any kind of question, speak up. I'll do my best to answer.


2 comments:

MamaFoster said...

how close were the kids to being moved in with grandma at the last court date? was it suggested?

richandangi said...

I would love to know more about your family. We are thinking about fostering and I would love to know how this has changed your family. I have three teenagers and I am really curious as to how fostering may affect them.