Monday, July 15, 2013

Fundraising Mini-Goal Met

A blog reader generously offered to match dollar for dollar any funds made before today at 5:00PM.

The last donation just came in!!!

Thank you all so much for your generosity!!!!!!!


Mr. Amazing and I had a wonderful time on our date! I must say, I had to develop a whole new level of trust for my husband as we raced down the interstate at 70MPH. That was a completely new feeling. But Mr. Amazing is pretty...well..amazing and I just wrapped my arms around him and learned to accept the feeling of helplessness. By the end I wasn't nearly as nervous!!

It was honestly a lot like this foster parenting journey. I wanted to do it. I like it most of the time. But someone else that you can't talk to (we don't have mics in our helmets) is doing all the driving and you just have to trust them.

2 comments:

MamaFoster said...

i would look about the same as you do in a motorcycle helmet :)

your guys look great!!! glad you had fun!

Msmoozy said...

Hey we ride as well though we do not have a bike right at this moment but we will be back in the saddle soon! :-) You guys look great and enjoy the freedom that riding gives ya, I miss my therapy for sure.