Mr. CW told me last night that he'd keep me in the loop. If I were to bother him again this morning trying to get details, it might sound like I'm being pushy. My approach...blame it on the therapists. I sent Mr. CW an email this morning asking if he had any more information because I wanted to let the therapists know where they would be going next week for therapy if/when visits were moved to Mom's house.
Mr. CW told me that it looks like visits are going to stay supervised at the CPS office for now.
Because it was via email, Mr. CW said absolutely nothing more. And because it was via email, I asked him nothing else. I just thanked him for the information.
I believe God Himself intervened for Daisy. Maybe it bought us a week. Maybe longer. But at least nobody is rushing helter skelter into unsupervised/supervised visits that last all day long. I'm grateful for the time it did buy. Hopefully Daisy's lawyer will call me back soon and I can further express my concerns on Mom's ability to handle Daisy's medical needs.
Of course that is all a dance too. I cannot (repeat...cannot) make it sound like I don't support reunification. It does not matter if I think reunification is the worst thing possible. I am not supposed to share that opinion with a single soul! No...I am to basically go along blindly with whatever the powers that be suggest.
My approach with the lawyer is going to be this...
Daisy's initial path in life included no medical intervention. I'm not sure if she ever had any well child checks and I know she received no vaccinations. What precautions are going to be put into place to ensure current interventions and medical appointments are maintained?Hopefully a question like that will open up the doors to the other things I want to address. I do want to make sure the lawyer knows that Bio Mom is still "with" Bio Dad. I need the decision makers to understand the potential danger in that. I also want people thinking about the domestic violence and neglect charges that were brought up against Mom by a family member during the initial investigation.
But for now, I just wait. I don't know when visits are going to be next week at all. Mr. CW told me that Bio Mom's work schedule has changed so they will likely fall on different days at different times. And I'm going to leave another message at the lawyer's office asking for her to return my call.
And I'll wait.
And I'll love on that precious baby.
And I'll pray.